[kwlug-disc] I'm looking to host a high ram server in a fast connection area.

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Oct 30 13:36:53 EDT 2011

I visited their facility a few years ago to check if they are a good place
to colocate with. They are located in an unmarked warehouse like structure
close to the highway exit off Northfield and Hwy 85.

Everything seemed good inside, and rental for the rackspace was reasonable.

What was extremely exorbitant was the cost for bandwidth, and they
attributed that to Atria imposing that.

At the time, they did not have an advertised list of X bandwidth at Y cost,
and had to go to Atria for all the combinations.

Things may have changed since then.

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Kyle Spaans <3lucid at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've heard that people tend to like Waterloo Fortress. Though some
> people laugh at them for building at/below the water line
> (apparently?) or in a swamp or something.
>
> Then there is always 151 Front Street. ;^P
>
> Maybe there is also http://www.minehub.net/?

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
http://2bits.com