[kwlug-disc] Add swap space while a centos server is live.

Colin K colin at void11.com
Sun Oct 30 01:50:50 EDT 2011

my VPS provider redstonehost.com basically told me today that I cant add my
own swap space because they call it Burst ram in their lingo and basically
tell me off for asking for trying to add swap space.

If i'm not mistaken swap space is where the stuff that isnt accessed but
still needs to be in ram gets stuffed right?