[kwlug-disc] OT: Non-satellite alternatives to Rogers Cable?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Oct 28 11:45:23 EDT 2011

On 11-10-28 01:17 AM, unsolicited wrote:
> Bob - I think, if you know you're 5+ km from the C.O., you're right to
> not play with it.

I'm within 1 km line-of-sight, about 1.4 km as-the-wire-runs. But I'm
not touching it.  Bell has me scared silly.  And I don't think it's
technical incompetence -- the cosmic rays that get through my tinfoil
hat tell me that this is (probably unwritten) policy at Bell to show
that 3rd party services are inferior to Bell's own.

--Bob, who is buying stock in  http://www.vortexmetals.com

Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>           http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&   Business Automation   ---   Consulting