[kwlug-disc] OT: Non-satellite alternatives to Rogers Cable?

Colin K colin at void11.com
Thu Oct 27 04:18:56 EDT 2011

I personally suggest checking out the boxee box at I hate to send anyone
here.  Best buy. This thing is awesome. There are even subscribable sports
streams etc. I've had good experience with acanacs highest level cable
internet thus far its unmetered and 23 meg down 1 meg up.

For 51$ for their month to month. That should be more than enough to stream
flash and Netflix or whatever torrent or nasty box you wish to attatch to