[kwlug-disc] I would like to attend....RE: A (final?) plug for the Linux Literacy course

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 14 20:23:33 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 02:57:41PM -0400, Colin K wrote:
> I am interested in providing any assistance you may require.  Also even
> auditing a class or two would be interesting.  I realize this is the wrong
> place for me to post this but it should reach the proper people.

We have a good number of people registered. The course starts this
Tuesday at 7pm:

http://kwfreeskool.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/linux-literacy-course-confirmed/

Space permitting, you (or others) are welcome to audit a class and/or
help out, but this is very much a course for non-experts, and I think
that many experienced Linux users will find it boring.

- Paul