[kwlug-disc] Begging for presentation offers

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 14:48:14 EST 2011

>What is amazing to me is that I consider myself fluent in most things Linux,
>but I would not be able to give a discussion on any of these in any kind of
>useful manner.

>This is ... both humbling and eye-opening.

Think about what I said on the meeting. Is there anyting in that list you would really like to learn? maybe offering to do the presentation will be the driver for you to get proficient at that. Specially if the presentation is several months down the road.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx