[kwlug-disc] Begging for presentation offers

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Nov 11 14:23:46 EST 2011

Now, if we said "OTA in a Linux environment" ...
(Or 'Linux' cable TV replacements for Roger's Cable / Satellite via
the Internet ...)

THAT, you couldn't keep me away from.

- just as the ecosystem for Asterisk is much greater than just the
software itself (per John's presentations), the same will be true
here. Software (application use), once you know which is in favour, is
'easy'. The ecosystem surrounding such, not so much.