[kwlug-disc] Begging for presentation offers

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:42:44 EST 2011

I can take the Unity side of the Gnome Shell vs Unity throw-down. I
*could* take both sides, but I'm not nearly as familiar with Gnome
Shell.  I'd probably have to do research and live in it for a while,
which seems like work.  So if there are any Gnome Shell enthusiasts
out there, we should talk.

Darcy.