[kwlug-disc] Linux Mint

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Thu Nov 10 12:33:02 EST 2011

Don't be so sure about "less major things" breaking.  Several years ago,
X on Debian testing was completely useless for several months.
Admittedly, this was a time of substantial changes in the X system, but
if you need your computer to work reliably all the time you might want
to look for a more "stable" OS.

Those dire words said, I have not had serious difficulties recently and
really do appreciate Debian testing for keeping kernels and apps up to
date.