[kwlug-disc] Linux Mint

Colin K colin at void11.com
Thu Nov 10 12:00:59 EST 2011

This thread is getting me into trying Linux Mint LMDE I like the idea of a
rolling distro it seems to me that less major things can break using a
rolling distro concept and you get to keep right on top of things.

Also reading into things that document linked earlier [
http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=1851] they use a "realease when ready" concept
but try to adhere to their usual november releases. anyways it seems as
though they have a good head on their shoulders.

Just my two cents.

(I've always wanted to learn Arch Linux but it seems as though I would have
to have a full month of free time to be able to sit down for that.)