[kwlug-disc] Linux Mint

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Nov 4 21:15:15 EDT 2011

Coincidentally, I just ran into this:

http://openattitude.com/2011/11/02/a-little-love-for-linux-mint/

    A funny thing happened last month on Ubuntu release day
    <http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/1186/detail/>. Instead of
    upgrading my installation of Ubuntu Studio
    <http://openattitude.com/2011/05/18/ubuntu-studio-the-podcasters-distro/>
    as originally planned I did a crazy thing and returned to the
    welcoming embrace of my very first desktop Linux distribution, Linux
    Mint <http://linuxmint.com/>.

--
Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting