[kwlug-disc] Linux Mint

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 14:58:15 EDT 2011

Yes, I was staying with Linux Mint LTS releases. I decided to try the rolling releases Linux Mint Debian Edition rolling release and I liked it.

What I like about Mint over Ubuntu are the Mint specific utilities such as the Mint menu and the installer. yes, small things but things that I use frequently.
 Just a matter of preference. Really. I wouldn't have a problem living with Ubuntu or Kubuntu.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx