[kwlug-disc] Basement Blowout

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat May 28 03:31:31 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 07:20:35PM -0400, Steven Blatchford wrote:
> Last year, Chris made this posting:
> http://kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2010-July/005903.html
>
> I have a lot of old computer parts.  I'd rather give them away then
> throw it all out.  In Chris's thread there were ideas of a "group-wide
> garage sale" and a "KwartzLab Junkyard".  Is there anything like this
> upcoming?

I don't think this ever happened. There's nothing that stops this from
happening, I guess. You might have more success listing your stuff
like Chris did, though.

If people want to have a jumble table then I guess we could have one
at the next meeting, which after all is a social event. I don't know
of many activities that are more sociable than hanging out with old
computer parts.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org