[kwlug-disc] Looking for a conslutant.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 09:09:01 EDT 2011

We have been managing our mailing list 11,000 contacts by hand here at work for some time, and now our methods are out of date, and maybe even rude, or slightly illegal. No one here is up to date enough on what to do the rectify this situation. I was hoping someone out there could consult with us a bit in order to bring our email marketing under control, and in a sustaiinable manner, and give us some direction on best practices. Maybe even doing some RSS. I don't know what the costs should be, but I know it will not be free.
If anyone has certain expertise in this area could you please drop me a note. We really need some help.

Joseph Wennechuk