[kwlug-disc] Ubunbtu 11.04 : Source Code Editors

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun May 15 04:34:41 EDT 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 09:35:27PM -0400, Glenn Henshaw wrote:
> On 2011-05-14, at 9:24 PM, John Johnson wrote:
> > I know of: nano vi vim gedit but am not fluent with any of these tools.
> > Vim is ok but (IMO) remains clunky .
>   Geany?

More generally, you might find other descendents of the Scintilla
editing engine worth investigation:

I used to find NEdit tolerable back in the day, but that project may be
dead now: http://www.nedit.org/

None of this is based on current experience, since I am a curmudgeonly
old vim user now.

- Paul