[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group subscription update for mail-forum-merge

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Mon May 9 12:27:19 EDT 2011

Greetings, mail-forum-merge.

These are your messages
New content of type Blog entry has been submitted
- Installing LAMP on Ubuntu 11.04 aka The Natty Narwhal

As new user with Linux using Ubuntu 11.04 I was in the "now what?" moment.
Then I recalled Khalid's presentation on LAMP.
Exploring with the Google I found the following tutorials.

http://tuxtweaks.com/2010/04/installing-lamp-on-ubuntu-10-04-lucid-lynx/
http://tuxtweaks.com/2010/01/how-to-uninstall-lamp-in-ubuntu-9-10-karmic-koala/
http://tuxtweaks.com/2009/07/how-to-configure-apache-linux/

There were tuts going back a few revs but I thought 10.04 tut was close
enough to 11.04.
And! Success! I now have a Linux webserver running LAMP.

Read more http://kwlug.org/node/824

--
This is an automatic message from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User
Group