[kwlug-disc] Meeting with (not so new) MPs in KW region.

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Mon May 9 00:28:46 EDT 2011

Most DVDs are loaded with bad blocks.  Does that make any tool which can
navigate bad blocks a TPM breaker?  gddrescue is a wealth destroyer?  So
much for the data recovery business.

I'm sure there are many more examples which demonstrate the absurdity of
a hardline approach to TPMs and systems which represent potential
countermeasures.