[kwlug-disc] Grep on Ubuntu 11.04 (aka The Natty Narwhal)

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat May 7 00:58:54 EDT 2011

Friendly reminder to everyone to trim their posts. Especially:

John - could you please turn off your AVG certification text.

As for Darcy's request, John, you may find it convenient to install
cygwin, then ssh in to the box and run your grep. You should then be
able to cut and paste from your terminal dos box into your e-mail.