[kwlug-disc] Meeting with (not so new) MPs in KW region.

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Fri May 6 08:23:04 EDT 2011

DVD on BB is probably a little too abstract for a politician.  DVD on
Linux laptop (with DVD drive) is something that anyone on the street can
get their head around. This is something that would be outlawed by C32
and really highlights the issue we are concerned about.

Not punishing the law-abiding for the bad behaviour of criminals is
(was?) standard Conservative philosophy (eg. gun registry).  I think
this would be an effective avenue for persuasion with the new
government.