[kwlug-disc] Meeting with (not so new) MPs in KW region.

Darryl O'Neill ldoneill at golden.net
Fri May 6 01:46:26 EDT 2011

There was a Wiki leaks news article about how the US basically
instructed the conservative government what to put into C-32.
Peter Braid has not shown any interest in even the simplest example of I
should be able to watch a DVD that I purchased on my blackberry.

Having said that we should still try.

Darryl