[kwlug-disc] VOIP and DirectDetect

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Thu May 5 16:51:08 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-05 15:49, unsolicited wrote:
> The last time I happened to try a pulse phone, it would not work.

I just calling my cell phone using my line-powered POTS phone (but not a
500K) set to pulse and it worked.

Now! There is a techno-culture clash. In his presentation last winter,
JohnVanO did say that the telco "standards" were established over 100
years ago.

Strowger patents (1888 & 1891) predate Marconi, Tesla and Fessenden
wireless patents.
Fessenden? The Canadian who invented AM radio!

JohnJ

-----
No virus found in this message.