[kwlug-disc] Asking questions of candidates during the election.

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Thu Mar 31 15:35:13 EDT 2011

Folks should absolutely get involved.  Call your favourite candidate and
ask them for a sign - and raise the issue you're concerned about.
Better yet, drop some cash on them - running a campaign is brutally
expensive (lawn signs can be $5-$25 each - multiply that by the
thousands).  And when you sign the cheque, raise the issue you're
concerned about.

Candidates will listen to their base - start the process there.
g.