[kwlug-disc] Presenter needed for May meeting

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 30 14:57:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I can use as long or as short time as I'm given. For the "security (concept)
checklist" to give an idea it will be loosely based on
this http://watsec.com/article/50 but applied to Linux, with names and urls of
tools and a brief personal opinion or experience comments. People can look up
about the particular tools (installation etc) later online or we can have other
presentations later for particular topics.

I can open door #1 too, whatever you guys want :-)

Cheers,
Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com