[kwlug-disc] Presenter needed for May meeting

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 30 12:05:12 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 07:23:17AM -0700, Fernando Duran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can talk for example about any of: information security | Linux server
> security | Linux server sysadmin | Linux web server sysadmin & optimization

Deal! Thanks so much for volunteering.

I think topic 2 could work, but it is a big topic for a
half-presentation. Nonetheless I think an overview would be helpful.
If you want to focus on a specific tool or set of tools that is fine
too.

As for Big Blue Button: Raul has volunteered to present this, but I
don't think he has gotten back to us stating when he wants to present
and how long the presentation should be. As soon as he tells us I will
slot him in.

I am also happy to slot in any other presentations KWLUG members might
want to offer.

- Paul