[kwlug-disc] Presenter needed for May meeting

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 29 23:51:18 EDT 2011

If Fernando hasn't already been drafted for a presentation on all things
Linux Security, I would like to see a presentation on Big Blue Button.

My main question is: "Why?"

    * does it exist?
    * would people use it?
    * was everyone on the list (OK, 2 people) raving about it?

I have yet to find a compelling reason to turn off NoScript to try it out.

Is it any good for remote technical support?

--Bob.