[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu Global Jam! This Saturday at Kwartzlab!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:00:52 EDT 2011

Ubuntu Waterloo is hosting our third Ubuntu Global Jam, Saturday,
April 2 at Kwartzlab.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/776/detail/

The Global Jam is a worldwide event to make Ubuntu better. Ubuntu
11.04, the Natty Narwhal will be released in a little over a month and
the Global Jam give the community (that’s us) a chance to help find
bugs, triage them and fix them.

Starting at 2pm, we’ll have an informal open space conference on the
theme of contributing to Ubuntu (and open source in general) in the
afternoon. If you have experience or questions, please bring them. In
the evening, we can embark on whatever exciting project we were
inspired to do in the afternoon.

Join us and help make Ubuntu better!

Darcy.