[kwlug-disc] AMD is hiring Linux Engineers in Toronto

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:02:28 EDT 2011

+1
Every system I build for myself and family is AMD based. You simply cannot
beat the price/performance ratio. My only issue is that most of the AMD
based motherboards ship with realtek adapters and are a PITA to work with
VMware ESXi; and that AMD is yet to make a budget ITX board comparible with
and Atom based system.