[kwlug-disc] FLOSS Fund nomination for next meeting

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 16:32:02 EDT 2011

From: Adam Glauser <adamglauser at gmail.com>
>The FLOSS Fund for July will be a donation to the medical costs for Diane Franklin, via the PayPal account mentioned in another blog post* on the topic.

Sorry for shaking the wasp's nest.

My comment on "motu proprio" didn't mean to imply this wasn't a cause worth bringing to our attention. Just that it felt like something more personal that did't have to wait for a meeting or a decision on considering it for a FLOSS fund. After all, all the FLOSS fund donations are indeed "motu proprio".

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx