[kwlug-disc] zim wiki - android version / equivalent?

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Thu Jul 14 13:15:32 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 19:38, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:

> And Google Calendar already syncs with the calendar app on Android.
>
> I have not seen tasks synced yet, but would be surprised if it comes out
> soon.

Calendar: I'm using Google Calendar as it syncs with my webos and android
device. On android I also have "Simple Calendar Widget" that gives a nice
calendar display in the background (nicer to look at than the built-in
calendar widget). On my computer I use 'gcalcli', a command-line interface.

Tasks: I'm currently using google's tasks functionality for this, though it
is extremely basic in regards to functionality. I'm using an app called
'gtasks' to sync the tasks to my android device (also provides a nice
widget). I haven't found anything for my palm. I haven't found any decent
command-line interface to it either.

I don't use the tasks very often as I find it a pain to use.

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>