[kwlug-disc] CSS: varying colours based on inheritance

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Thu Jul 7 11:23:54 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 11:14:19AM -0400, unsolicited wrote:
> Granted, we've had various scc topics presented recently. Not sure if
> from a GUI perspective / integrated into one's normal daily use, though.

In my experience, SCM use is not really a GUI operation.
This seems to be supported by the git user survey as well:

https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitSurvey2010#10._What_Git_interfaces.2C_implementations_and_frontends_do_you_use.3F

When working things into everyday use, I've found git to be very
easy to add, since it's just a 'git init' away from being present
in any directory.

- Chris