[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group subscription update for mail-forum-merge

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Mon Jul 4 21:20:01 EDT 2011

Greetings, mail-forum-merge.

These are your messages
New content of type Nominee has been submitted
- Zim desktop wiki

Zim desktop wiki is a great small multiplatform FLOSS application that allows
the user to keep a personal wiki.

It is great to keep a personal knowledgebase.

I started using it as a substitute of TomBoy to keep track of my personal
notes. It has an import functionality from tomboy and other tools.

Read more http://kwlug.org/node/826

--
This is an automatic message from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User
Group