[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

Darryl O'Neill ldoneill at golden.net
Mon Jan 31 23:21:48 EST 2011

Too many Linux users looking for Free as in Beer internet.
I am not a big fan of Bell or Rogers,  but I am glad no one tells me
that I have to sell my services to my competitors at fixed prices
independently of how much  of my services are consumed by my competitors.

Given the price of cable, gas, food, living, I am not seeing
unreasonable rates listed for internet usage.

Can we end the back and forth on this soon.  This email discussion is
killing my UBB costs :-)

Darryl