[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

rbclemen at gmail.com rbclemen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:53:21 EST 2011

The abbolishment of the CRTC, or at least the realization that it is controlled by Rogers and Bell and is fixed, is the only thing that will make a difference.

Failing that, someone with enough money to build a service that can actually compete, with enough backing to stand up against Bel-gers.  Because it currently stands at multiple millions of dollars to delclare your intention to offer a competing service.

Brent