[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Mon Jan 31 15:52:10 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 15:46, Insurance Squared Inc.
<gcooke at insurancesquared.com> wrote:
> Does this mean calls to our federal politicians?  A letter on behalf of the
> LUG to someone (i.e. maybe a letter of recommendation/concern from the lug,
> without getting political)?  I have no problem picking up the phone and
> ringing my local policitian even if I'm likely to get ignored.

Mail to your MP (at their Parliament Hill address) does not even need a stamp.

Find your MP by Postal Code:

http://www2.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Also, send a letter to Industry Minister Tony Clement:

http://webinfo.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/ProfileMP.aspx?Key=128575&Language=E

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>