[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Mon Jan 31 14:01:41 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 07:40:31AM -0800, William Park wrote:
> Now, you're dreaming.  This is where they make money.

Perhaps :-)  But I'm willing to switch ISP's for this feature, and somehow
I think there are other people who would also appreciate it.

I'm hoping that this whole CRTC experiment will someday eventually
backfire on Bell, and due to the lack of competition on the user service
side, suddenly all the competition ends up on Bell's front step:
infrastructure.  It would be tough to do, but the prerequisites for
success are being laid by the very measures Bell is pursuing.

Hoisted by their own petard.  It's usually how it goes in the long run.

- Chris