[kwlug-disc] kwlug-disc Digest, Vol 26, Issue 44

Pete Dixon dixonpete at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:25:22 EST 2011

It's a normal, not VOIP line. I notice a few small differences from Bell
quality but it's more than acceptable. As for other questions I'd suggest
just surveying http://www.eyesurf.net and giving them a call if you have any
additional questions. I consider myself a pretty demanding Internet user and
I'm pretty happy with them so far. Hard to go wrong with basically half the
price and twice the services.

I do wonder if they will eventually be forced to step in line with everyone
else but even if they do I'd stay with them. The 15 calls from the Bell
Loyalty department trying to keep me as a customer did a lot to put me off
bell.

>When people say 'phone' these days, such as the above, do you mean 'normal'
(Bell) land line or VoIP?