[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 21:23:12 EST 2011

If she is 60 MB she is well under the cap.

for 60 GB you must use 2 GB average per day which it is usually media
consumption (Video streaming).

The power/non-power usage is a mute point now that there is video on-demand.
Watching 1 Standard definition movie / day takes you over the 60 GB

If you watch enough HD, then even 120 is not enough.

Twitter: rarsamx