[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavv

Pete Dixon dixonpete at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:57:55 EST 2011

I've been using Eysurf for phone and Net since the beginning of the year and
like them a lot. Much cheaper than Bell.

There was a a brief 2 hr network outage in the first week but other than
that it's been clear sailing. All phone features, free long distance in
Canada, unlimited downloads and good speed and no throttling. Hard to beat.
Apparently they are independent of Bell's restrictions ( I asked).