[kwlug-disc] KWLUG turning 10?

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:46:45 EST 2011

I second Daniel's statement. I'm pretty sure the first meeting was
October because I came in November and became interested in KWLUG and
The Working Centre as a result of Paul Nijjar's presentation of the
Working Centre Linux Project (the Debian-based NFS install we used to
use at TWC).

I had posted about starting a LUG in the UW CSC newsgroups and Bill R.
mentioned that KWLUG had just started. I may still have the post
arched somewhere, but I'm almost certain it was October as Daniel
stated.

Regards,

Charles McColm