[kwlug-disc] mythtv hardware

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Thu Jan 20 17:06:43 EST 2011

I had assumed that a remote IVR device was required because I put a
movie in and couldn't get the keyboard to select 'play'.  I guess I just
need to figure out how to do that.

However for this case I think we want a remote.  It's going in the home
gym so we can download spin videos and similiar while on the
treadmill/bike.  Unless I create a treadmill keyboard
holder........That's gonna cause an accident though :).

Ideally I'd like to be able to switch between watching stored movies,
live cable tv, and internet movies (like those downloadable spin videos)
all from one box.