[kwlug-disc] enterprise management software?

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:02:01 EST 2011

We are looking at changing our technology stack at work we need a tool that will integrate, and manage almost everything. We buy, sell and refurbish used heavy equipment and machinery we are looking at http://www.tradepoint360.com/v3-whats-new.aspx this week. Does anyone know anything about this? What are some other solutions? Is there a open source TOTAL (Marketing, Sales, Inventory, etc...) solution similar to this?

Joseph Wennechuk