[kwlug-disc] Where to get older parts like a motherboard?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sat Jan 8 10:08:48 EST 2011

I just received an reply from Don (e-waste) with respect to another
question I had for him.
His inventory is still packed away in trailers after his move away
from Duke St. warehouse.
I am afraid he will not be able to help just yet.

While I am here:
Does anyone know where I can get a bulb for an Infocus model X1
projector: bulb P/N SHP41?

Thanks.
John

At 08:51 2011-01-08, you wrote:
>Don at ewaste management would have lots of options.
>
>We also have a half dozen or so systems ready to go out for recycling.

< snip >