[kwlug-disc] Somebody needs to BBB :-)

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 07:49:46 EST 2011

If Richard does not take the hint and offers a presentation, I can certainly do
a presentation at any of those meetings.

I'm really keen on learning more about this tool (I'm already 80% done on the
installation side, I just had to go to bed yesterday... :) )

 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx