[kwlug-disc] Somebody needs to BBB :-)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 22 00:12:14 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:01:41PM -0500, Richard Weait wrote:

> Their IRC-like chat, was automatically translating between languages
> for us.  What I typed in English was translated for him to Brazilian
> Portuguese.  What he typed in Brazilian Portuguese it translated into
> English for me.
>
> The future is here.  This is my flying car.

It seems mundane now, but I think my flying car might have been
Knoppix -- which, incidentally made our collective jaw drop at a
KWLUG meeting long ago.

Maybe that hint was too subtle. Here's a more blatant hint:
"Wouldn't it be cool to see this in action at a KWLUG meeting?
July, August and September all have slots open."

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org