[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] Info Table at the Nonviolece Festival Day in the Park

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 21 20:21:14 EST 2011

This spam came via the KWLUG webform. I have attended this festival a
few times and staffed booths for other groups. I had not thought of
KWLUG as being a fit (aren't computers the products of war?) but I
guess it could work. The festival is small and kind of hippy-dippy but
I like it.

Assuming summer comes and it is not winter forever, is anybody
interested in putting together a KWLUG/FLOSS booth and staffing this
thing? It might be more fun than freezing outside in March to make a
human peace sign.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from administrators at nonviolecefestival.com -----