[kwlug-disc] ITIL Certified? [Was: Re: CMDB practical experience?]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Feb 20 18:45:19 EST 2011

Raul Suarez wrote, On 02/20/2011 7:29 AM:
> I've only used and managed the Mercury suite (now owned by HP).
>
> When I got ITIL certified, the instructor pointed us to a site with a list of
> "certified" tools. I'll look at my notes on Tuesday and see if I can find that
> reference.

Hey Raul, how / what was the process of your ITIL certification?

I've heard of ITIL, and briefly glanced at the website, but I didn't
know there was certification out there.

Mind you, it's not exactly intuitive that a 'library' is more than a
set of generic principles - the application of which seems to be left
as an exercise for the student.