[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group subscription update for mail-forum-merge

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Thu Feb 17 05:18:01 EST 2011

Greetings, mail-forum-merge.

These are your messages
New content of type Nominee has been submitted
- LibreOffice

The LibreOffice project (nee OpenOffice) is looking for 50,000 euros (or
about 2 billion in Canadian dollars) so I propose that we help get this
project started.

As you probably know, LibreOffice developers didn't like working for Oracle,
and so they forked OpenOffice, with the intent to be better stronger faster
and the rest of it.

They have a challenge to get their 50,000 euros with 33 days left in the
challenge. http://challenge.documentfoundation.org/

Read more http://kwlug.org/node/815

--
This is an automatic message from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User
Group