[kwlug-disc] floss fund nomination

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 16 14:29:06 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 02:20:37PM -0500, Chris Bruner wrote:
> I've just nominated LibreOffice. They currently have a challenge for
> 50,000 euros in the next 33 days. I wonder if we could rearrange the
> floss fund queue in order to accommodate them.

This is just my opinion, but I think that sets a bad precedent.
However, nothing stops KWLUG from raising money in a separate
initiative for next month. I will put a mention in the meeting
announcement.

If many others feel strongly that we should bump the queue then we can do
so.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org