[kwlug-disc] March presentations; How long?

Tim Laurence timdaman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:32:15 EST 2011

All,
   I am signed up to present LVM on demo night next month. I am going
about putting my presentation together and am wondering about the
timing. I was initially under the understanding that I had 20 minutes
but since there is only three presenters it seems the real split
should be something like (120 minutes - 20 minutes for overhead) / 3
or about 33 minutes per presenter. The extra 13 minutes would allow me
to go into more background and take more questions so I am a fan of
it. What does everyone else think? Should we have more time for the
three of us or a shorter meeting?
--Tim