[kwlug-disc] VOIP providers

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 22:12:29 EST 2011

>From the site, Freephone line is only free to the softphone they provide
(Windows and MAC).

If you want to use your own softphone its $50
If you need to connect an ATA. That costs $50.

Once you connect the ATA you cannot use the softphone simultaneously.

Oh, and the softphone it is Addware.

So I guess it is OK if you haven't heard of Unlimitel or Voip.ms

When I was learning about Asterisk, a lot of posts were from people using
Callcentric, so I guess it is pretty popular. This one seems just like voip.ms
and Unlimitel.
 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices